Friday, August 19, 2016

Butterfly challenge No. 60 + Snippets playground #242

Hello there, I have a fancy fold card today for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge, which is V for vase and/or vanilla.
I saw a Z fold card on Di's Snippets Playground from Meena.  She has kindly done a tutorial on her blog which you can find HERE - thank you very much Meena.  She gives such clear pics and instructions that I found it super easy!  Here is my card




I have used SU Flourish Thinlets dies and stamps, and Clearly Besotted mason jar stamp. The cardstock is SU Very Vanilla and Soft Suede.  I hope you pop over to Meena's blog, leave her some love,  and give this style of card a try - the possibilities are endless!
Lynn x

Edit: I used some snippets on this card, the cream band going along the bottom - Di kindly gave me a nudge, so I will bounce this card along to the Snippets Playground.  See you there. 

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful it is ...love the way you added the vase
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have incorporated the vase into the design. Love the z fold with the vanilla as the backdrop for the stamping. Thank you for fluttering by. Your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynn!! I adore this! Didn't you use any snippets at all? You can always link into next week if you like - my rules are like rubber - made to be bent :) It's such a lovely card and I must remember to try that fold out.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually Di, yes I did use some snippets now I come to think of it. The cream band going along the bottom of the card. I will bounce along to the playground with this card! Lynn x

      Delete
  4. Wow - what a fab version of the double Z-fold card. TOP MARKS xxx

    ReplyDelete