Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rina's sponging technique challenge and Snippets

Hello there everyone,  I hope you have enjoyed some sunshine today.  Here is my card for Rina's challenge
I have used distress inkpads to create my panel and tag, and I stamped the leaves and stems whilst the mask was still in place.  I decided to 3D the elements, and the stamping then added shadows to the leaves.  I  added a little bit of sparkle to the flowers, but the photo does not really pick it up.  I enjoyed the sponging technique.
As I used snippets of white card for the flowers and tag, I shall also be taking this card into the Snippets Playground.  Thanks for looking. Lynn x

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Lynn - the turquoise, pink. mauve/blue and white go so well together don't they. And the tag is such a fab finishing touch.

    Great to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card Lynn, love all the detail, such soft colours and textures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty snippets card, Lynn! I think you did a marvelous job with your sponging!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty snippets card, Lynn! I think you did a marvelous job with your sponging!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lynn. Can you check current CD Sunday Blog posting re prizewinners.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shaded panel on this card and the flowers look perfect against it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete