Friday, March 11, 2016

CD Sunday Challenge - colour challenge

Hello.  Happy Friday - here is my project for the CD Sunday challenge, chosen by Wynn.

These little chicks made me think of Easter, and so I made an Easter basket.


I used a sheet of A4 card which I printed on both sides using two different paper designs from Funky Hand Papercraft factory 'Dreams come true' CD, choosing the 'Just Juicy' colourways.  I then followed a video using the WR Memory Keepers envelope punch board.  Cut out some flowers from the left over card, and covered with sparkle.  I think I will make a few of these little treat baskets.  Please join in the challenge if you can - you have another week to think about your project. Have fun! Lynn x



5 comments:

  1. This is a great Easter project and the juicy colour palette is perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. Those chocolate eggs look very tempting lol! Thank you for sharing this project with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Funky Hand papers and use them when I can. What a super project Lynn and thank you for sharing this with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project Lynn and I know two little girls who would love to get this for easter, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely east project, enjoy your Easter eggs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete