Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2 challenges and tatty teddy in disguise!

Hi there, it's a bit chilly and breezy here!  I have a card for CD Sunday Challenge and Sketch Saturday.  
This sketch was the start for my 'thank you' card which is the challenge until this Sunday at CD Sunday Challenge.  I used my new Funky Hands papercraft CD, and the papers were from the 'Dreams Come True' , 'delightful fun' colourway.  I coloured in with SU markers.  The spotty papers was the perfect match for the SU colour strawberry slush, pink pirouette and taupe, so I was really pleased!
Thanks for looking, and I really do appreciate the lovely comments that visitors leave.  Lynn x

11 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, and I love the way your markers match the colours in the paper so perfectly
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute Thank you card. Yummy pink too!! Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card , great layout, i love the addition of the stamp work in the background. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Lynn and thank you for joining in with again.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have coloured the bear in. He looks so cute. The colours are lovely together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little bear and you've used him to make a fab card.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super card Lynn, such a cute bear and lovely design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgous card Lynn and such an adorable image xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super card. I love that little tatty ted image.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete