Thursday, July 30, 2015

Snippets Playground

This is my card to be entered into Di's Snippets Playground this week.  I used all the snippets which were lying on my craft table, and I used my freebie spiral rose die which I have had for a few weeks now.

This week Di has teamed up with the ladies from Less is More, for a snippets challenge, but I think this card is too fussy for a LIM challenge, so I shall have to think about a new design for that little challenge.

I will be back soon.  Happy crafting.
Lynn x

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when a card comes together from just what's available on your desk. I have made one I can't show yet for a deadline I had to meet. I literally grabbed everything not nailed down to my desk. I love the blue hexagons on your card and those rolled flowers look the bees knees. A technique I haven't tried yet. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really fabulous Lynn! I do so love the combination of hexagons and flowers - super colours too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete