Thursday, May 28, 2015

Butterfly Challenge No. 31 - D for Doily

Hi there everyone, it has turned out to be a sunny, but windy day here.  Such a beautiful Spring day.
I have my card to join in with Mrs. A's challenge, and here it is:

I got my inspiration from my pinterest board, the card you can find here found of heartshugsandflowers.com.  The stamp is an SU one from Delicate Doilies, and the text is from Clearly Besotted.  The flowers are a diesire die.   The colours are coastal cabanna and crisp cantaloupe from SU.  Enjoy the rest of your Thursday.
Lynn xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your stamped doilies. They are perfect with the die shape flowers. Those colours are great together. The SU butterflies are one of my favourites to use. Thankyou for fluttering by . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamped doilies and great colours! Thanks for taking part in the Butterfly Challenge.

    Lesley, GD xx

    ReplyDelete