Monday, March 23, 2015

Butterfly Challenge 26 - Patterned paper and butterflies

I am just about in time for Mrs, A's Butterfly Challenge, and I really wanted to use my new butterfly dies from SU.

Aren't they gorgeous?

I have used the paper players sketch for inspiration.  The patterned papers I have used are from Pink Petticoat new collection, Floraline Linen.  As I have used a snippet of silver mirror board, I shall scoot over to the Snippets Playground too.  See you all soon.  Happy Crafting. Lynn x

4 comments:

  1. Wow Lynn! Those dies really are stunning. Fabulous card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this really is a beautiful butterfly! Fab design and i love your colour scheme too. Andree (Guest Designer Butterfly Challenge #26)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterflies are stunning and also the design paper. Pink Petticoat have got it spot on with their collections for the new season. I already have Isabelline and see I will have to be making another purchase. So glad you managed to play along with #26. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete