Saturday, November 9, 2013

A little shabby chic?

This card is not how I envisaged it would turn out at all!
I thought clean and simple - but ideas just kept running.  The image and background papers come from the CD free from Crafter's Companion Inspiration 3 mag (Camden Town).  The background paper was embossed with butterflies corner Diesire 6x6 embossing folder.  I then rubbed some pink ink around the edges and clear embossed, as I did with the blue mat panel, which was embossed with a sizzix folder and sanded to show core (coredinations cardstock).  Ribbon and butterflies are Stampin Up, and labels are Diesire, from CC.  Bit of bling added.  Thanks for looking.  Enjoy your weekend. Lynn x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn

    Great card .. .. I love the colours and all the scrummy layers.

    Isn't it great when a creative session takes us somewhere we were not intending to go when we started!

    Love the finished look!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two favourite colour combination. Love all those layers and like Jules says its fun to see where our imagination takes us when we create a card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete