Thursday, October 17, 2013

Seize the Sketch # 6

Time goes by so quickly, so today I decided I would do at least one post this week!  Here is this week's sketch at Seize the Sketch
Here is what I came up with:
It looks a bit bright here!  The cardstock is strawberry slush and summer starfruit from Stampin Up.  The scrap of DSP is from Birthday Basics.  The sentiment is stamp set Memorable Moments - and various die cuts and punches.  As I have used up a few scraps, I shall be off to see Parsnip in the Snippets Playground.  I hope he is keeping all the playground friends in order. Lynn x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely snippet card - the vibrant colours are perfect for an 18th. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. a perfect snippets card. I had a text from Parsnip alerting me to it :) Love the colour combination too.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cheerful colours for duck a cold wet autumn day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous birthday card! Love the colors and the brad.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pretty snippets card. the bra you chose is really pretty on your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn-Love this colour combination and it is a fabby take on the sketch!
    Have a lovely weekend.Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love the colors and your pretty flower! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete