Sunday, October 6, 2013

Seize the Sketch #5

I really like this sketch
Here is what I did with it
I have used Stampin Up card and Birthday Basics DSP.  The brad is also Stampin Up.  The sentiment is a digi which I have had for a while which was a freebie from Desert Diva blog.  I shall try and aim for a masculine card when I try this sketch again. As this card used snippets, I shall be playing in the Snippets Playground again - see you there.  Thanks for looking. (I am going to try and schedule this post, just because I want to try it out - wish me luck!).

5 comments:

  1. This is a fun sketch Lynn-I like what you have done with it-gorgeous papers :)
    Well,I wonder if your scheduling has woked-as im reading (and commenting tee hee!) i guess it must have!
    Hugs,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh, what a pretty card Lynn. Love the way you interpreted the sketch with those fabby papers and that brad is absolutely stunning.

    I had to sort out your link as for some reason it shot me off to somewhere on your blog that was a page that didn't exist. Well, I weren't putting up with Mr Blogger and Mr Linky mucking us about was I?! All sorted out now :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet card..love your choice of papers!

    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn lovely card and gorgeous papers too!! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Lyn. Great use of snippets and a fab interpretation of the sketch. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete