Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Christmas is coming!

Hi there everyone, I decided today to have a play with the new stamp and emboss folder that was free in my Quick Cards magazine, before the next one arrives, lol.  As you can see, the designs speak of winter and Christmas.  It is a beautiful stamp and embossed very well with my silver detail emboss powder. The emboss folder went through the Big Shot very well, using the same sandwich as for the fiskars plates.
 As I have used snippets of coastal cabana blue on my card, I am on my way to the Snippets Playground.  I spy Parsnip in his new wellingtons standing next to a very large puddle, with a cheeky grin on his face - watch out playmates! Forgot to say that this is Mojo Monday sketch, so I shall like to there.

8 comments:

  1. Oooo lovely! Wish I could make something - Playground will have banned me altogether - mojo AWOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, these colours are lovely! And that stamp embossed beautifully.
    I will try to do a wiper card tutorial soon, as so many people have asked 'how to!'
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lynn colours are gorgeous huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that is SUPER and SHINY . .. love it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lynn. The stamp and folder are rather nice aren't they? Guess you will get good use out of these!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a similar freebie stamp and folder from a different magazine and shame on me as have not used it yet . This looks lovely. The embossing really does show up beautifully. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! So funny, I have the plate here on my desk and had been wondering if I'd have to hand emboss it :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn

    This is gorgeous. I never considered putting the embossing plate through a machine .. .. I hand embossed mine .. .. you achieved a great look.

    Love the icy colours.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete