Wednesday, October 30, 2013

borrowing a little bit of inspiration

Hello there, just finishing off a few cards for birthdays, and my mojo has gone AWOL.  Cruising through the blogsphere I found this lovely Stampin Up blog here, and I admired the clean and simple lines of Brian's cards - so much so that I have CASed one of his designs (September post).
I have used coastal cabana as a card base, very vanilla cardstock, some DSP from Birthday Basics, and the sentiment is computer generated (bradley hand font). As I have used a snippet of DSP, I shall be going over to the Snippets Playground.  Thanks for looking, and do pay Brian and visit, he has some great ideas. Lynn x

7 comments:

  1. Love that number background Lynn-looks fabby!
    Hugs,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic clean and simple card! Love that fun backing behind the image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design paper is so perfect for this card. Love the blue backing card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Lynn! I do so love the backing paper - really versatile. Off to b peek at Brian's blog now :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lynn love that backing paper! its scrummy huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely paper for a birthday card, and I love the clean lines of this card. The pretty paper takes center stage, and your cabana blue was beautiful as a background. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that numeric background paper! Great snippets card.

    ReplyDelete