Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pixies Crafty Workshop snippet challenge 40

Hello there playground chums, again this week I made two christmas cards, and this is the third card made from the snippets of the last two.  I have got 9 cards in my stash now - such a long way to go.
If you are new to the snippets challenge, pop over to Di's blog and you are more than welcome in the playground.
The card uses Papermania backing papers, various nestie dies and Stampin' Up Season of  Joy stamp set (which is now retired, but I bought it in the sale!).  A bit of Glamour dust, and some machine stitching, and job done.  Have a good week everyone. x

7 comments:

  1. Love this Lynn - really fresh colours and a super design.

    You could have linked this into Sarn's Rudolph Day challenge - I just found it so you missed this month but do watch out for nest month. She's a playmate too and it's just a fun challenge.

    And nine cards isn't bad going - I met a crafty friend this week who is just gonna buy all hers this year :(

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynn with snippets. The red paper as a bow is brilliant and your design perfect.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the papers and the colors! Suer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn

    Well done on adding another Christmas card to your collection.

    Love the trees on this one very much and the colour combo.

    Great use of your snippets.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn

    I love the Season of Joy stamp set (as you know). This bright and jazzy card is just great.

    You can enter up to 3 times in my Rudolph Day challenge.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. when you have dun yours can you stop by and do mine too!!! Got loads dun in my head but not much use up there. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete